A family-friendly scavenger hunt done in cars & other vehicles. Search for items at local businesses & landmarks & win fantastic prizes. All funds raised to support our programs.
This is a Covid-19 compliant event. We have ensured we're meeting all current public health orders in the set up of the event. We've worked with all our participating businesses to ensure each stop is also compliant. And all teams have a choice about which challenges they want to undertake to earn points, too. If new public health orders are announced that we cannot meet, we will let all registrants know and we will postpone the event and refund all fees. If you have concerns about registering, we're happy to answer questions but can't give away clues or locations :) Please feel free to reach out at or call us at 780.460.2195.
Saturday June 5th 2021 @ 1-4pm
Limited to the first 100 Teams registered
Want to become a sponsor, sign up your team, or learn more? Scroll down!
Sat June 5 | 1-4 pm | St Albert
A family-friendly scavenger event to search for select items at local businesses & landmarks. Points will be awarded not only for 'proof' of scavenged items, there will be additional ways to win amazing prizes. It's $50 per team/vehicle.
Drivers must be 18+ with a valid drivers' license & all vehicles must have current insurance & registration. Teams must complete the application & waiver & pay the registration fee before receiving a confirmation for the event.
Email your completed forms & send any questions to email@example.com.
You can pay online here or via phone by calling M-F btw 10-3: 780.460.2195.
Be a Supporting Business
Sat June 5 | 1-4 pm | St Albert
IWe are inviting local businesses to consider sponsoring this family & Covid-19 friendly event. We're accepting sponsorships until April 30th, 2021.
In exchange for your event sponsorship:
logos on printed & digital materials
1 free team registration
special 'stop' along the rally route
inclusion on SAIF's social media promo (min. 5 tweets/posts)
special volunteer opps for your team
SAIF presentation to your business or class of your choice.
Please contact Areni to learn more or to discuss by calling: 780.460.2195.
Can't make it? You can still make a donation to SAIF to support our programs and services.
We strive to ensure all our programs are free of charge to minimize barriers for those needing to access things like:
one on one counselling
New Directions for families
elder abuse support & advocacy
referrals and resource navigation
healthy relationship education
We're able to keep our programs free is because of community support through donations & charitable partners like you!
You can donate online and select where you would like our donation directed.
Thank you for your support!
1. This is a non alcoholic family friendly event with Covid-19 safety measures.
2. Participants are expected to follow all motor vehicle & driving laws & regulations.
3. Prior to the event you must sign the waiver & provide proof of valid insurance.
4. Prior to the event start you are expected to remain in your car until you have started the Car Rally course. There will be no gathering after the event.
5. There will be a maximum of 100 teams/vehicles allowed to register for the event.
6. To ensure a Covid-19 compliant event, all teams are expected to wear a mask when appropriate, sanitize hands, & maintain social distancing from volunteers & others outside their team. All stops are subject to the same guidelines.
7. All teams will need a smart phone w/ WIFI access & a Twitter, Facebook OR Instagram account.
8. Prior to the event, registered teams will be given a special 'cheat' sheet in preparation of the event to maximize their ability to acquire points on the day of the event.
9. All teams will be given a passport 'book' at their home base (starting location).
10. Proof of stops will be done through photographic evidence, hashtags, & display of items (depending on what your passport book says for a stop or clue).
11. We will provide prizing for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place teams. No other prizes will be offered. Points for each team will be tabulated & winners notified/ announced the next day.
12. Anyone not following the rules will be disqualified & asked to leave the event.