A family-friendly scavenger hunt done in cars & other vehicles. Search for items at local businesses & landmarks & win fantastic prizes. All funds raised to support our programs.
This is a Covid-19 compliant event. We have ensured we're meeting all current public health orders in the set up of the event. We've worked with all our participating businesses to ensure each stop is also compliant. And all teams have a choice about which challenges they want to undertake to earn points, too. If new public health orders are announced that we cannot meet, we will let all registrants know and we will postpone the event and refund all fees. If you have concerns about registering, we're happy to answer questions but can't give away clues or locations :) Please feel free to reach out at or call us at 780.460.2195.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR FANTASTIC PARTICIPATING TEAMS, AWESOME BIZ PIT STOP PARTNERS, GENEROUS SPONSORS & OUR WONDERFUL VOLUNTEERS.
2021 Car Rally Winners:
1st Place - Complete Opposites
2nd Place - Buzz Off!!!
3rd Place - Rubik's Cube
3rd Place - Plum Crazy
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!
1. This is a non alcoholic family friendly event with Covid-19 safety measures.
2. Participants are expected to follow all motor vehicle & driving laws & regulations.
3. Prior to the event you must sign the waiver & provide proof of valid insurance.
4. Prior to the event start you are expected to remain in your car until you have started the Car Rally course. There will be no gathering after the event.
5. There will be a maximum of 100 teams/vehicles allowed to register for the event.
6. To ensure a Covid-19 compliant event, all teams are expected to wear a mask when appropriate, sanitize hands, & maintain social distancing from volunteers & others outside their team. All stops are subject to the same guidelines.
7. All teams will need a smart phone w/ WIFI access & a Twitter, Facebook OR Instagram account.
8. Prior to the event, registered teams will be given a special 'cheat' sheet in preparation of the event to maximize their ability to acquire points on the day of the event.
9. All teams will be given a passport 'book' at their home base (starting location).
10. Proof of stops will be done through photographic evidence, hashtags, & display of items (depending on what your passport book says for a stop or clue).
11. We will provide prizing for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place teams. No other prizes will be offered. Points for each team will be tabulated & winners notified/ announced by Monday.
12. Anyone not following the rules will be disqualified & asked to leave the event.